Collection and Usage of Your Personal Information
We collect personal information from people using our App and that includes: name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. This information is collected when logging into the app and filling out forms for the purpose of improving our customer service and following up with them after a certain correspondence or for future communication.
· Device Information: We collect device-related information when you access the App, including: device model, operating system and its version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information on the ways the device interacts with the App. First-time subscribers and users logging in and/or making money transfers are required to open and use their device camera and control flashlight in order to scan QR codes on their desktop/laptop screens for the One-Time-Password generation.
· Location Information: When you open your App, we periodically receive information about the location of the device, in order to help you find the nearest Creditbank branch or ATM and get full contact information and directions using Google Maps.
· Transaction Information. When making money transfers through our App, we collect information on the time and location of the transaction, a description of the transaction with personal details on the beneficiary (name, account number, phone number, banking ID) the transfer currency and amount, and information about the device used to complete the transaction.
· Wi-Fi Information: The WIFI connection permission is used to check for internet availability
· Device ID & Call Information: This permission allows users to dial numbers using your phone mainly to contact our Call Center in just one click. By clicking on the phone number, the outgoing call window open in order to place the call.
· Full Network Access and View Network Connections: These permissions allow you to send requests and get response through any network or through the phone’s data connection and to check internet availability.
The use of the information collected by the App is strictly to be used internally in Creditbank and will not be disclosed to any third party unless it is to be shared with Creditbank’s mobile app software provider, noting that the provider, additionally, is committed in adhering to Lebanese national banking secrecy laws.
For a more secure mobile banking experience, we added the One-Time-Password or OTP to the login process and for every transfer. Clients may choose to have their OTPs received by SMS notifications or generated through the Creditbank Mobile App
Please make sure you keep your Username and Password confidential and log off from the App when your session is complete to prevent unauthorized access to your information. If you believe that your Username or Password were subject to unauthorized access, you should immediately call Creditbank call center.
Headquarters, Dekwaneh, Sin El
P.O.Box: 16-5795, Beirut Lebanon. 1100-2802
Tel: +961 1 501600/700